Monday, February 6, 2012

New Website for Professional Headshots

I took my sessions idea and ran with it.  I have created a website especially for headshots and portraits.  The idea came from the photography sessions that I have with my clients.  My clients normally get one great headshot but there are many other really good headshots they can use for their social media networks.   I also wanted to give small business an opportunity to get headshots at rates similar to my corporate clients who get discounts because they have more than 6 employees for me to shoot.  I will be offering special headshot rates on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month in my studio here at the Victor Lofts on the Camden waterfront.  If you would like to take advantage of these special rates call me for an appointment.

New website:  http://paulloftlandphotography.com/sessions/

No comments: