Thursday, January 19, 2012

Portrait "Sessions"



A little while ago I had the opportunity to shoot Dr. Harvey Snyder for South Jersey Magazine.  I was going thru the images from the session, and realized that in addition to the shot the magazine chose, that there were some pretty good images that Dr. Snyder didn't get to see.

I have this book from a famous celebrity photographer called Sessions.  Its basically a couple camera rolls from his portrait sessions.  Hence my idea to take my portrait sessions and do a collage of images and call it sessions.

By the way, this portrait session took less than 30 minutes as does most of my portrait sessions.

This collage you'll be able to see how the portrait session went.

For social media this is great because you could use a different portrait for everyday of the month and have it automatic update you status when you change it.  What a great idea!

No comments: